Hurry Up Direct Recruitment: UP Police Constable 50000 Recruitment: From 19th November to Application, Learn 10 Important Things
In Uttar Pradesh, online application for recruitment of 49,568 posts of soldiers in civil Police and PAC will be done from November 19.The utter Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board announced this on Friday. The application process was not started on the declared before by some technical difficulties. The last date online application fee will also be December 8 2018.
1. Educational Qualification- Candidate are 12th from any recognized board.
2.Age eligibility-Male candidate has completed the age of 18 Years on July 1,2018 and has not attained the age of 22 year. I.e. should not be born July 02, 1996 and after , 2000.
The female candidate has completed the age of 18 years on July 1, 2018 and has not attained the age of 25 years. I.e. should not be born before July 02, 1993 and after July 1, 2000.
SC, ST, OBC class candidates will be given 5-5 year grace in the age.
Home guards will get three year of rebate in age.
3. Physical Standards
– Candidates of general, OBC,SC category should have minimum length of 168 cm Should be there . Sieve at least 79 cm without inflating Hoang and bloom at least 84 cm.
– ST class candidates have a length of 160 cm should be there. Sieve at least 77 cm without flowering Hoang and bloom at least 82 cm.
– Candidate of general,OBC,SC category should be at least 152 cm should be there. The length of ST class candidates in at least 147 cm should be there.
– Weight should be at least 40 Kilograms
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination and physical efficiency test. The first written test will be in which the objective questions will be asked .Successful candidates in the written examination will be called for the physical Efficiency Examination.
5. Application fee-
Offline application fee will be deposited till December 10. The application fee for all categories has been fixed at rs 400.
6. Use application-
Candidates will have to click on all notification/ Advertisement by going on the Board’s website http://prpb.gov.in. After that, proceed with further procedures by clicking on Candidate’s Registration for the Reserved Citizen Police and Reserved Regional Armed Constabulary.
7. Payment of application fee will be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking or through Offline e-invoice.
9.Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of the written examination scores.
10. There will be no interview in this Recruitment.